1) Eligibility: Show Us Your Order (the “Sweepstakes”) is offered to Buyers who pursuant to these Official Rules, (1) pre-register to attend, qualify to attend, and then actually log in to the NY NOW Digital Market on February 3, 2021(the “Event”).
Proof of order placed on and only on February 3, 2021 with one or multiple Event exhibitors is required. All other Event participants and all other persons are not eligible to enter. Employees, officers and directors, including members of their immediate families (parent, child, sibling, or spouse of each of the foregoing) and persons living in the same households as such individuals (whether such individuals are related or not) of Emerald Expositions, LLC, 31910 Del Obispo, Suite 200, San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675 (the “Sponsor”) or its affiliates or advertising and promotion agencies, are not eligible to enter. By participating you agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. All entries become the sole and exclusive property of the Sponsor, and receipt of entries will not be acknowledged or returned. Limit one (1) entry per eligible person. Void where prohibited.
2) Start and End Dates: The Sweepstakes begins February 3, 2021 (12:00 AM ET) and ends February 3, 2021 (11:59 PM ET) (the “Eligibility Period”).
3) Determination of winner
Step 1: Pre-register (and, attend/log on to the Event)
Pre-register to attend the NY NOW Winter 2021 market online at https://www.nynow.com through February 3, 2021, qualify to attend the Event as a retail buyer or non-retail buyer, and then actually log on to attend the Event.
Step 2: Place an order with one or multiple exhibitors at the NY NOW Winter 2021 Digital Market
Log in and place an order at the NY NOW Digital Market, with one or multiple exhibitors and show us the proof of order by Thursday, February 4, 2021 at 11:59 PM ET. No minimum order amount is required by Sponsor, but participants must adhere to any order minimums required by Event exhibitors.
Step 3: Show proof of purchase and fill out an official entry form
Fill out an official entry form including entrant’s contact information online.
Step 4: Free Method of Entry
Hand print your name, company, title, address, phone number, email address, age, and the title of this Sweepstakes (as set forth above) on a 3″ x 5″ piece of paper and mail it with postmark no later than February 5, 2021in by February 12, 2021 in an envelope with proper postage to Trish Borrelli, Emerald Expositions, 1133 Westchester Ave, Suite N210, White Plains, NY 10604. For your mailed-in entry received by Sponsor during the Eligibility Period, you will receive one entry into the Sweepstakes drawing. Must show valid order to claim any winning prize.
4) Drawing: On Monday, February 15, 2021. In total, twenty (20) winners will be randomly selected by Sponsor. The winner will be notified by e-mail or cell phone of their win with instructions on how to receive their prize by postal mail or email. If the winner cannot reached by February 17, 2021, their prize will be forfeited and may be awarded, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, to an alternate winner selected at random. Limit one prize per winner.
5) Description and Value of the Prize; Odds of Winning: Sponsor will provide a total of twenty (20) American Express Gift Cards for a total retail value of $2,000. There will be twenty (20) winners of a $100 American Express Gift Card. Winners will be responsible for all expenses not specifically included herein. No substitution, cash alternative or assignment of a prize is permitted except in Sponsor’s sole discretion. All taxes and any other fees or costs associated with the prize will be the responsibility of the winner. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6) Terms and Conditions: Where permitted by law, the winner grants (and agrees to confirm said grant in writing upon the request of the Sponsor) to Sponsor, and those acting pursuant to Sponsor’s direction or control, the right to print, publish, broadcast and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter developed, including but not limited to the Internet, at any time or times, the winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness and biographical information for advertising, trade and promotional purposes without additional consideration and without notice, review or approval, except where prohibited by law. Further, winner will be required to complete, sign, and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, a Publicity Release (where lawful), and provide evidence of identity and age with a social security number and a valid state or federally issued identification (i.e. driver’s license or passport), all within fourteen (14) days of prize notification. If said documents are not returned timely, or if prize or prize notification is returned as non-deliverable, or if a winner is found not to have complied with these Official Rules, declines the prize for any reason, or is ineligible for any reason, the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, to an alternate winner selected at random. WINNER WILL BE ISSUED A FORM 1099 FOR TAX PURPOSES IN THE AMOUNT OF THE ACTUAL RETAIL VALUE OF THE PRIZE AND MUST SUBMIT HIS OR HER SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER AS REQUIRED BY LAW. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL TAXES IMPOSED ON THE ACCEPTANCE OF THE PRIZE ARE SOLELY THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER. By participating, participants release and agree to hold harmless Sponsor, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies and all of their respective directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any and all liability for any injury, loss or damage of any kind to persons (including, without limitation, death) or property, arising directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from or in connection with the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize, participation in this Sweepstakes, or any Sweepstakes-related activity, including any wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of the Released Parties. Without limiting the foregoing, everything regarding this Sweepstakes, including the prize, is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a purpose or non-infringement. NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, IN THE EVENT THAT THE PRECEDING RELEASE IS DETERMINED BY A COURT OF COMPETENT JURISDICTION TO BE INVALID OR VOID FOR ANY REASON, THE PARTICIPANT AGREES THAT, BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, (I) ANY CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, BUT IN NO EVENT ATTORNEYS’ FEES; AND (II) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY PARTICIPANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND PARTICIPANT HEREBY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM, ANY OTHER DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PUNITIVE , INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
7) Governing Law: By entering, participants agree that all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Sweepstakes Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of participants and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of New York without regard to its conflicts of law provisions. All participants hereby consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal or state courts located in New York, New York. ENTRANTS AGREE THAT THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ANY ENTRANT AND/OR ANY OTHER PARTY SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION.
8) Miscellaneous: If any provision of these Official Rules or any word, phrase, clause, sentence, or other portion thereof should be held unenforceable or invalid for any reason, then that provision or portion thereof shall be modified or deleted in such manner as to render the remaining provisions of these Official Rules valid and enforceable. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules or the prize documents will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. No entrant shall have the right to modify or amend these Official Rules. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision and such provision shall remain in full force and effect.
9) Sponsor; Winner List: The Sponsor is Emerald Expositions, LLC, 31910 Del Obispo, Suite 200, San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675. For the names of the Sweepstakes winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope with your request to: Trish Borrelli, Emerald Expositions, 1133 Westchester Ave, Suite N210, White Plains, NY 10604. Winner list requests must be received by Sponsor by April 1, 2020.