Health & Safety
The health and safety of our exhibitors, attendees and staff remains our top priority
Specific guidelines and protocols:
- In accordance with San Francisco Department of Public Health for large-scale indoor events, the Fort Mason Center for Art & Culture is now requiring proof of COVID-19 vaccination for admission to the convention center.
- This includes all event organizers, contractors, exhibitors, and attendees, who will be required to show proof of vaccination in order to enter the convention center.
- In addition, all visitors to the Fort Mason Center for Art & Culture are required to wear a face-covering regardless of vaccination status.
- Masks will be provided by SF NOW if needed.
For proof of vaccination, you must bring a valid photo ID and one of the following:
There are several ways to do so. Acceptable methods of proof include:
- Original, copy, or electronic photo of the CDC vaccination card (or similar documentation issued by another foreign governmental jurisdiction)
- documentation from a healthcare provider
- personal digital COVID-19 vaccine record issued by the State of California available by going to https://myvaccinerecord.cdph.ca.gov
- personal digital COVID-19 vaccine record issued by another State, local, or foreign governmental jurisdictions
- personal digital COVID-19 vaccine record issued by an approved private company
- Businesses subject to this new requirement must cross-check proof of vaccination against each patron’s photo identification.
A written self-attestation or declaration of vaccination status is not acceptable as a form of proof.
Fort Mason Center for
Arts & Culture
2 Marina Blvd,
San Francisco, CA 94123