You may have participated in an extensive research project we ran during and after the Winter 2018 Market, if so, we thank you for your feedback and suggestions. As a direct result of the responses we received, and with the goal to focus our efforts towards continuously improving your attendance experience, we’re very excited to share new enhancements and additional investments we are making for Summer 2018 Market and beyond. Our objective for the Summer 2018 Market is to ensure that NY NOW, with its 90+ year history of incredible success, continues to work better and better for you as an attendee every single show.
Our commitment as the leading market for upscale, design-driven home, lifestyle and handmade products in the U.S., together with the enhanced initiatives we are executing, is designed to accomplish three goals:
Here are just some of the ways you will see this commitment take shape leading up to the Summer 2018 Market, on-site, and beyond:
- Deliver a must-attend Market that’s even more welcoming and exciting
- Increase the number of new, as well as, leading brands in each of our product categories
- Streamline the registration process and provide more personal customer assistance
We count ourselves lucky because we know that so many of you are wonderful advocates of NY NOW, equally invested in not only preserving the show’s legacy of success, but in enhancing the Market every edition to surpass everyone’s expectations – most especially yours.
- More convenient dates, as Summer 2018 Market has been moved to our traditional Summer date pattern
- Superior match-making, connecting you to the brands with products of most interest to you
- Expanded seminar and educational programs to deliver even more of the valuable insights and content that you have told us you want and need
- Increased shuttle service, including restoration of service to/from the East side of Manhattan
- Mobile scanning stations for pre-registered buyers to ensure faster access to the exhibit floor
- Enhanced on-site show experiences, including more greeters to welcome you, answer your questions, and provide information about the Market; music on the floor; many additional amenities, including new lounges; more Happy Hours, morning Coffee Hours, giveaways and other events
- Increased in-house attendee relations team dedicated to broader outreach to you and an even greater level of customer service/registration assistance
- Expanded partnership with our exhibiting brands to increase our buyer invitation program
- New floor decals on-site to help you easily identify brands exhibiting for the first time
- Increased targeting of new brands, both international and domestic
- Greater presence in your favorite trade and industry print publications before the Market
- Our continued dedication to provide an elevated experience with all personnel
We welcome your feedback and/or your questions. Don’t hesitate to contact one or both of us.