– Products for Him, Her, Kids, Pets, and More on Display August 20-23, 2017 –
WHITE PLAINS, NY. — June 22, 2017 — Consumers will soon start thinking about the holidays and what to gift their friends and loved ones this year. Well, buyers can look no further than the LIFESTYLE Collection at NY NOW®, the Market for Home, Lifestyle + Gift, to source all the most on-trend and specialty products for their stores this coming holiday season. In particular, the Gift section is the ideal place for buyers to find unique and eye-catching gifts for every shopper, featuring a vast array of products like tech accessories, toys, gifts for guys, pets and more, as well as a number of new exhibitors who will be joining NY NOW for the first time. It will be open Sunday, August 20 through August 23 and located on Level 1 of the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center.
“With the 2017 holiday season fast-approaching, we know how important it is for stores to stock their shelves with the most exciting, stylish, and on trend products,” said Randi Mohr, NY NOW Show Director and Vice President, Emerald Expositions. “This is why we seek out and bring together so many incredible brands offering a tremendous range of products sure to meet any buyer’s needs. This summer, we are especially excited about our growing toy neighborhood, which will undoubtedly be a destination for our attendees.”
NY NOW’s Gift section consists of more than 500 exhibitors that will showcase everything including stationery, publishing and home office products; novelties, collectibles and souvenirs; ceramic giftware; children’s toys and pet products, party lines and trend merchandise; floral & garden accessories; jewelry; Judaica and more. A full list of the exhibitors showcasing products within the Gift section can be found here.
In particular, this August, NY NOW is excited to welcome some great newcomers and returning exhibitors to the summer market including:
• NCA Pavilion Management (Special Events Stage) – A new group showcasing
• Bangarang (Booth #5109) – Featuring products inspired by positivity
• 23rd Day (Booth #5236) – Featuring paper goods and stationery
• Wants and Wishes (Booth #5339) – Featuring party goods
• Casetify (Booth #7656) – Featuring tech accessories
• Lund London (Booth #7241) – Featuring watches, jewelry boxes, gifts and home
• Lauren Alyssa Group (Booth #7253) – A new group showcasing a curated set of
American Made and Fair Trade Brands
• Vera Bradley (Booth #7246; returning to the summer market after an absence) –
Featuring bags, travel, gifts and accessories
• Studio Oh! (Booth #7321; returning to the summer market after an absence) –
Featuring stationery and gifts
Additionally, the Gift section will feature an expanded toy and game area within the 5000-5500 aisles. A few of these exhibitors include:
• Melissa & Doug (Booth #5304) – Featuring toys, craft and games
• Hape (Booth #5502)- Featuring toys made from sustainable materials including
Featuring stationery and gifts educational toys, puzzle, doll houses
• Rosevallee Creations (Booth #5505) – Featuring children’s book and gifts
• MADD CAPP GAMES (Booth #5510) – Featuring games for kids, adults and families
• Schylling (Booth #5522) – Featuring toys, games, puzzles
• Daron Worldwide Trading (Booth #5529) – Featuring aviation toys, models and
Featuring stationery and giftscollectibles
• Chalk of the Town (Booth #5413) – Featuring a reusable t-shirt design kit
• Bearington Collection (Booth #5224) – Featuring plush gifts, collectibles and
Featuring stationery and gifts accessories
To register to attend and experience everything that the Handmade Designer Maker section has to offer, or for more information on NY NOW, please visit nynow.com.
# # #
About NY NOW
NY NOW®, the Market for Home, Lifestyle + Gift, will take place at New York City’s Jacob K. Javits Convention Center. NY NOW features three comprehensive collections – HOME, LIFESTYLE and HANDMADE – that encompass tens of thousands of products in hundreds of product categories. The Handmade® Global Design section of the HANDMADE Collection will open on Saturday, August 19 and close on Tuesday, August 22. The HOME and LIFESTYLE Collections, as well as the Handmade® Designer Maker and Artisan Resource® sections of the HANDMADE Collection will open on Sunday, August 20, and close on Wednesday, August 23. Handmade Designer Maker also moves to Level 3. Attendees from all 50 states and more than 80 countries worldwide are expected.
NY NOW is owned by Emerald Expositions, the largest operator of business-to-business trade shows in the United States, with most of our shows dating back several decades. We currently operate more than 50 trade shows, including 31 of the top 250 trade shows in the country as ranked by TSNN, as well as numerous other events. Our events connect over 500,000 global attendees and exhibitors and occupy more than 6.5 million NSF of exhibition space. We have been recognized with many awards and accolades that reflect our industry leadership as well as the importance of our shows to the exhibitors and attendees we serve. More information about NY NOW can be found at www.nynow.com
NOTE TO EDITORS:
• The official name of the market is “NY NOW.” Please do not use “NY Now,”
“NYNow” “the NY Gift Show” or the “NY Gift Fair” to refer to the market.
• Javits North will be under renovation starting with the summer 2017 NY NOW
market. As a result, the Handmade® Designer Maker section will move to Level 3
of the Javits Center.
Coyne PR for NY NOW