– Personal Accessories Section Showcases Hottest Styles in Dozens of Product Categories –
WHITE PLAINS, NY. — June 27, 2017 — When it comes to gift-giving, many consumers turn to personal accessories to complete their friends’ and families’ wish lists. Buyers that want to ensure their stores are stocked with the latest trends can find the most fashionable accessories at every price point in the LIFESTYLE Collection at NY NOW®, the Market for Home, Lifestyle + Gift. In particular, the Personal Accessories section is a the perfect destination for buyers to find current styles in fine and fashion jewelry, leather goods, wearables, and more, that are sure to make a statement in their stores. The section will be open Sunday, August 20 through Wednesday, August 23, and located on Level 1 of the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center.
NY NOW’s Personal Accessories section consists of more than 350 brands showcasing a vast array of products like fashion accessories and watches for men and women; handbags, luggage and luxury travel accessories; as well as fine jewelry, scarves and more. A full list of the exhibitors showcasing products within the Personal Accessories section can be found here.
“Personal Accessories is such a staple to NY NOW and we’re thrilled to yet again have a tremendous showing at the summer 2017 market this August,” said Randi Mohr, NY NOW Show Director and Vice President, Emerald Expositions. “This section is always on the cutting edge of the latest style and fashion trends and we know that our buyers will be able to find exactly what they need to fill their shelves this year. We are especially looking forward to buyers seeing the growth of travel accessories and men’s accessories this summer.”
As consumers indulge in wanderlust, NY NOW buyers can help travelers make the most of their adventures by offering fashionable, versatile, and practical accessories for any journey. Some exhibitors showcasing products ideal for travel include:
• Baggallini (Booth #8379; returning to the summer market after an absence) –
• BENT&BREE (Booth #8220; new exhibitor) – Featuring premium vegan cork bags
• Hidesign (Booth #8169; returning to the summer market after an absence) –
Featuring leather handbags, wallets, briefcases, luggage and gifts
• Hudson Tailor (Booth #8516) – Featuring a backpack with detachable lunchbox
• Hudson+Bleecker (Booth #8235; returning to the summer market after an absence)
– Featuring shoe bags, garment bags and luxury travel accessories
• Made in Mayhem (Booth #4143; new exhibitor) – Featuring made in Los Angeles
crafted luxury leather accessories and travel gear
• Neely & Chloe (Booth #8115) – Featuring handbags, shoes and accessories
• Un Billion (Booth #8160; new exhibitor) – Featuring stylish and luxurious handbags
Additionally, the summer 2017 market will again feature a strong showing of men’s accessories from exhibitors including:
• Brackish (Booth #8100) – Featuring feather bowties handcrafted in South Carolina
• Josh Bach (Booth #8305) – Featuring neckties, bowties and men’s accessories
• Kempton & Co. (Booth #8135; new exhibitor) – Featuring Brooklyn designed and
made handbags and accessories
• Lazy Jack Press (Booth #8419) – Featuring men’s pocket squares, bow ties, ties,
• McCoy Road (Booth #8362; new exhibitor) – Featuring watches for men and women
• Minnetonka (Booth #8269; new exhibitor) – Featuring handcrafted moccasins
• Smathers and Branson (Booth #8424) – Featuring men’s needlepoint belts and
• Stewart/Stand (Booth #8131) – Featuring stainless steel wallets
• Tokens & Icons (Booth #8165) – Featuring cufflinks, watches and gifts
• We Are All Smith (Booth #8143) – Featuring men’s accessories
To register to attend and experience everything that the Personal Accessories section has to offer, or for more information on NY NOW, please visit nynow.com.
# # #
About NY NOW
NY NOW®, the Market for Home, Lifestyle + Gift, will take place at New York City’s Jacob K. Javits Convention Center. NY NOW features three comprehensive collections – HOME, LIFESTYLE and HANDMADE – that encompass tens of thousands of products in hundreds of product categories. The Handmade® Global Design section of the HANDMADE Collection will open on Saturday, August 19 and close on Tuesday, August 22. The HOME and LIFESTYLE Collections, as well as the Handmade® Designer Maker and Artisan Resource® sections of the HANDMADE Collection will open on Sunday, August 20, and close on Wednesday, August 23. Handmade® Designer Maker also moves to Level 3. Attendees from all 50 states and more than 80 countries worldwide are expected.
NY NOW is owned by Emerald Expositions, the largest operator of business-to-business trade shows in the United States, with most of our shows dating back several decades. We currently operate more than 50 trade shows, including 31 of the top 250 trade shows in the country as ranked by TSNN, as well as numerous other events. Our events connect over 500,000 global attendees and exhibitors and occupy more than 6.5 million NSF of exhibition space. We have been recognized with many awards and accolades that reflect our industry leadership as well as the importance of our shows to the exhibitors and attendees we serve. More information about NY NOW can be found at www.nynow.com
NOTE TO EDITORS:
• The official name of the market is “NY NOW.” Please do not use “NY Now,”
“NYNow” “the NY Gift Show” or the “NY Gift Fair” to refer to the market.
• Javits North will be under renovation starting with the summer 2017 NY NOW
market. As a result, the Handmade® Designer Maker section will move to Level 3
of the Javits Center.
Coyne PR for NY NOW