Registration is Now Open for the Enhanced Seminar Program Including New Retail Minded @ NY NOW Series –
WHITE PLAINS, NY. — May 31, 2018 — NY NOW®, the Market for Home, Lifestyle + Giftis pleased to announce that registration is now open for its summer 2018 seminar program. These engaging and informative sessions provide buyers and shop owners with valuable insights and content to take their businesses to the next level. The seminar program will highlight topics that range from marketing during the holiday season, leveraging influencers to boost business and how special events can drive customers in-store, and much more. NY NOW will take place in its entirety Sunday, August 12 – Wednesday, August 15, 2018 at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in New York City – join us to take advantage of everything that NY NOW has to offer! For more information visit www.nynow.com/the-market/programs.
“Whether you’re a small shop owner looking for strategies to attract new customer or a designer looking to explore the latest trends, the NY NOW seminar program has the right sessions for you,” said Randi Mohr, Vice President and NY NOW Director. “Only at NY NOW can you shop the most on-trend products, network with leading trendsetters and visionaries, and take home the most impactful marketing tools and insights possible.”
The list of seminars at NY NOW’s 2018 summer market can be found here. New sessions are always being added so check back often. Some of this season’s sessions to date include:
- Marketing Holds the Key to Year-End Success, Barbara Crowhurst – Learn how marketing connects you to the money, your fans and other potential customers.
- Facebook 2018: Making the Most of Social Media’s Giant, Jennifer Cario – Come and learn how Facebook decides what content to show to its users and how the latest changes and updates can be put to work to expand your reach and your profits.
- Special Events to Drive Customers to Your Store and Build Profit, Lindsay Anvik – Find new ways to bring people into your space-and learn how to maximize the time you have with them to drive sales.
- Money Makers for Holidays – Top 5 Strategies for Success, Allan Share and Patty Biro – Get the tips on gift cards, pop-up opportunities, visual merchandising, gifts ready-to-go and special events.
NEW for Summer 2018: Retail Minded @ NY NOW
In addition to the full seminar program, NY NOW is teaming up with Nicole Leinbach Reyhle, founder of Retail Minded and co-founder of the Independent Retailer Conference to deliver the Retail Minded @ NY NOW series. During a 4-part series of sessions, Nicole Leinbach Reyhle along with guest speakers, will explore the hottest topics in retail and how independent store owners can leverage them to be successful. More information on this program will be available at nynow.com soon!
To register for NY NOW and add seminars to your registration, please visit nynow.com.
# # #
About NY NOW
The summer 2018 edition of NY NOW®, the Market for Home, Lifestyle + Gift, will take place August 12-15, 2018 at New York City’s Jacob K. Javits Convention Center. NY NOW features three comprehensive collections – HOME, LIFESTYLE and HANDMADE – that encompass tens of thousands of products in hundreds of product categories. Attendees from all 50 states and nearly 70 countries worldwide are expected.
NY NOW is owned by Emerald Expositions, a leading operator of business-to-business trade shows in the United States. The company currently operates more than 55 trade shows, as well as numerous other face-to-face events. In 2017, Emerald’s events connected over 500,000 global attendees and exhibitors and occupied more than 6.9 million NSF of exhibition space.
More information about NY NOW can be found at https://www.nynow.com/.
NOTE TO EDITORS:
- The official name of the market is “NY NOW.” Please do not use “NY Now,” “NYNow,” “New York Now,” “the NY Gift Show” or the “NY Gift Fair” to refer to the market.
- Javits North will continue to be under renovation during the summer 2018 market and as a result, the Handmade® Designer Maker section will once again be located on Level 3.
- The entirety of NY NOW’s summer 2018 market – including the Handmade® Global Design section located in the River Pavilion – will open at 9:00 a.m. on Sunday, August 12, 2018 and close at 3:00 p.m. on Wednesday, August 15, 2018 at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in New York City. No sections are open on Saturday.
- NY NOW has a new logo. If you need a high-res version for your coverage, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jennifer (Samuels) Polonsky
Coyne PR for NY NOW