A curated market agenda delivering new features including talks, demos, parties and industry experts
WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. (January 31, 2020) – Today
NY NOW® unveiled the programming schedule for the upcoming Winter 2020 Market, taking place
Saturday, February 1st – Wednesday, February 5th at the Jacob K Javits Center in New York. New features and events combined with the co-locations of NSS® and SURTEX, will present retailers and media over 2,300 of the most distinct portfolio of home,
gift, handmade, and lifestyle brands in 35 distinctive product categories. NY NOW’s Winter 2020 will feature a series of new programming and displays focused on connecting buyers with new brands and product debuts. Launching this market is the
Socially Conscious display, curated by Farai Simoyi and Jonathan Hayden located in booth 956, in addition to the
Best New Product & Best New Brand displays – located on the North Concourse – all focused on evoking inspiration, celebrating the spirit of market week, and creating opportunities for the industry to connect, discover, and grow their businesses.
New Features Include:
- ByHand Consulting leads the line of our first ever Artisan Talks opening this Saturday, February 1st, NY NOW, located on the show floor within HANDMADE.
- Introdcing a new Wellness Stage (rear aisle 3900), where mindful, inspirational discussions and meditation sessions hosted by MNDFL will take stage. Also take part in the BuddhaBooth® experience to relax and recharge.
- Presenting the new Luxury Lifestyle platform, showcasing a curation of lifestyle products, including elevated jewelry collections, distinctive gifts and décor, and accessories from brands such as as Dana Kellin, Kinross Cashmere, LARQ, Lord Jones,
Mizuki, Nest Fragrances, Polly Wales Fine Jewelry, TATINE, and VIVO.
- NY NOW and Forty One Madison pavilion will present retailers and media with a curated introduction and preview to brands including Christofle, Lenox, Annieglass, Canvas Home, Match Pewter.
- It’s all about the Super Bowl Party! Join NY NOW for it’s first-ever Super Bowl Party – taking place Sunday night starting at 6:00 PM on the show floor.
- Meet & Greet With Karolina Kurkova; Supermodel
Karolina Kurkova will be on the Wellness Stage on Monday, February 3rd at 2:30 pm to introduce Gryph & IvyRose, an innovative line of children’s herbal blends and wellness products developed with partners and in collaboration.
- Emmy-winning television personalities, best-selling authors, and overall lifestyle tastemakers
Carson Kressley and Thom Filicia, will present the NY NOW Talks presentation of Keynote Dynamic Duo on Tuesday February 4th 2020 at 11am – moderated by speaker, author, and design expert,
In addition to its new features, NY NOW will continue to present the events that retailers have come to know and love, including:
- The Epicurean Kitchen, a live demonstration stage right on the show floor featuring expert chefs daily including
Lidia Bastianich on Tuesday, February 4th at 11:30 am.
- NY NOW Fashion Runway – Farai Simoyi of The Narativ to curate four-day runway experience that embraces the evolution of change in today’s retail landscape.
- NY NOW Awards Night Party on Monday, February 3rd at 6pm, honoring Chad Anglin and Amy Paul of Pigment as the winner of its Renaissance Retailer Award along with the 10 Retailers To Watch, including NY NOW’s Legacy Buyer Award, and the winners
of Best New Product across all categories of the Market, including Best in Market and Best Exclusive Launch.
full market schedule now and benefit from all of the exciting content we have to offer
NY NOW is open to members of the industry including retailers and buyers as well as members of the press. For more information and to register, please visit
About NY NOW:
The winter 2020 edition of NY NOW®, the Market for Handmade, Home and Lifestyle, will take place February 1-5, 2020 at New York City’s Jacob K. Javits Convention Center. NY NOW features three comprehensive collections – HOME, LIFESTYLE and HANDMADE – that encompass
tens of thousands of products in hundreds of product categories. NY NOW is owned by Emerald Expositions, a leading operator of business-to-business trade shows in the United States. The company currently operates more than 55 trade shows, as well as numerous
other face-to-face events. In 2019, Emerald’s events connected over 500,000 global attendees and exhibitors and occupied more than 6.9 million NSF of exhibition space.
NY NOW Media Contact:
Beth.email@example.com / 203-606-6243