Health and Safety
The health and safety of our exhibitors, attendees and staff remains our top priority and the Javits Center is among the safest venues in the country
The Javits Center is among the safest venues in the country:
- It has achieved Global Biorisk Advisory Council (GBAC) accreditation, meaning it follows the highest standards for cleaning and sanitization.
- It has installed hospital-grade High-Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) filters to improve filtration. The entire volume of air in the venue is exchanged five times a day.
Specific guidelines and protocols:
- NY NOW will be run in full compliance with CDC and NY State public health guidelines in place at the time of the market.
- Non-vaccinated attendees will be required to wear masks in all areas of the venue. Vaccinated participants are strongly recommended to wear masks but are only required to wear masks outside the exhibit halls (e.g. in the Crystal Palace and Northern Concourse).
- Aisles in the exhibit hall have been widened to support distancing.
- Plexiglass barriers will be in place at registration
August 08-11, 2021 | Javits Center