Health and Safety
The health and safety of our exhibitors, attendees and staff remains our top priority and the Javits Center is among the safest venues in the country
The Javits Center is among the safest venues in the country:
- It has achieved Global Biorisk Advisory Council (GBAC) accreditation, meaning it follows the highest standards for cleaning and sanitization.
- It has installed hospital-grade High-Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) filters to improve filtration. The entire volume of air in the venue is exchanged five times a day.
Specific guidelines and protocols:
- NY NOW will be run in full compliance with CDC and NY State public health guidelines in place at the time of the market.
- Everyone is required to wear a mask in all areas of the Javits Center at all times, except while eating and drinking.
- Aisles in the exhibit hall have been widened to support distancing.
- Plexiglass barriers will be in place at registration