We’ve developed these guidelines to maintain the professional level of NY NOW and enhance the experience for all who exhibit and attend. We thank you for following these rules and helping us uphold our standards of excellence.
- This Market is for trade only. Individuals must provide direct, professional trade affiliation documentation to be admitted.
- Registration is free for all qualified buyers.
- The last day to submit credentials in advance for approval for the February 2024 Winter Market is February 1, 2024. Anyone who registers online after February 1 must bring credentials for on-site entry.
- Please allow 10 business days from the time you upload your documentation for your credentials to be reviewed and confirmation with the bar code to be sent to you.
- Suppliers to the trade and Non-Exhibiting Manufacturers may register on-site for $400.
- Children under the age of 14 may be admitted as guests ($65 admission fee) if accompanied by a registered attendee. Strollers are not permitted on the exhibit show floor at any time.
- Please note that only major credit cards are accepted for on-site registrations. Cash will not be accepted.
- Members of the trade must bring all credentials with you to show on-site at registration.
NY NOW is open to the trade only. To attend, you must provide identification to qualify your business, and separate identification to qualify each individual employee from your store or company.
- Please bring TWO forms of Company and ONE form of Employee identification. Please note that acceptable Employee identification must be submitted for each registrant. We reserve the right to request additional business identification if deemed necessary. You will also be required to submit proof of your identity when you pick up your badge.
- When requested we ask that you upload the requested credentials to complete your registration in the system.
Acceptable COMPANY identification includes at least TWO of the following:
- Your Business Tax Identification Doc
- Active website address through which company business can be validated
- Two recent invoices (both within last 12 months) from industry manufacturers for goods purchased at wholesale/in quantity for a minimum of $1,000
- Store/commercial lease indicating the type of business. For leases, provide only the first two pages of Store lease stating you are a retail business.
Manufacturers’ Representatives (multi-line)
- Provide a list of lines currently being represented at the NY NOW®. You must also provide proof of agreement for at least one of the lines you are representing at NY NOW®.
Wholesalers, importers, & exporters
- Provide samples of brochures, catalogs, etc. that show product selection and inventory.
- Provide the appropriate certification, professional designation or membership in an industry association
New businesses only:
- A letter of Intent from an attorney or bank on official letterhead stating the intent to start a new retail business (this is acceptable for new businesses only).
Acceptable EMPLOYEE identification includes at least ONE of the following:
- Employee verification letter on company letterhead from owner or manager stating job status
- Copy of company credit card with both employee’s and company’s name
- Copy of company insurance card with employee’s name
- Copy of Business Card
Other Helpful Information:
- Luggage carts wheeled cases of any kind, and strollers are not allowed on the exhibit floor during Market hours.
- In compliance with New York City regulations, there is no smoking in any area of the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center.
- To maintain the integrity of this wholesale market, onsite sales and delivery of merchandise are strictly prohibited. All orders must be shipped.
- The exhibitor must grant permission before photographing their product or display.
- For the protection of all participants, we reserve the right to revoke the badge and Market privileges of anyone exhibiting inappropriate behavior.
- Emerald reserves the right to accept, reject, or prohibit registration for all attendance at its events at any time for any reason.
NY NOW Terms & Conditions:
1. Attendee grants Emerald the right to use Attendee’s name, image and likeness, including but not limited to any photographs or video taken of you at the show, for marketing purposes.
2. ATTENTION: Exhibitors and Sponsors at NY NOW may utilize badge scanning in order to follow up with you after the show. Please be aware that by permitting an exhibitor/sponsor to scan your badge, your contact information including address, email, phone & fax will be shared with the exhibitor/sponsor, and NY NOW will no longer be in control of how your information is used. Questions or concerns? Email email@example.com.
3. Emerald reserves the right to accept, reject or prohibit registration for or attendance at its events at any time for any reason.
4. Attendee expressly assumes, and releases Emerald and any affiliates from, all risks, claims, damages, losses, costs and expenses, whether or not reasonably foreseeable, associated with, resulting from or arising in connection with Attendee’s participation, presence or sampling of any products at the Event, including, without limitation, all risks of harm, damage, illness (including viruses or illness from any communicable disease or from any sampled products) or injury (including death) to or related to Attendee and his or her person or property.
5. Attendee expressly agrees to fully comply with appropriate COVID-19 health and safety measures and protocols for attendance at the event, including the requirement to wear face masks at all times and maintain appropriate social distance. If needed, Emerald will have limited face masks available for those attendees who do not bring their own masks to the event. Emerald reserves the right to remove any attendee from the event for failure to adhere to the required COVID-19 health and safety measures and other protocols for attendance at the event.