– Nearly 100 Brands to Showcase Products for the Body, Mind and Soul –
WHITE PLAINS, NY. — July 6, 2017 — Whether buyers are looking for new trends in cosmetics and perfumes, or looking to expand their store’s selection of both men’s and women’s skin care offerings, there is one place for them to find exactly what they’re looking for – the Personal Care + Wellness section at NY NOW®, the Market for Home, Lifestyle + Gift. Located on Level 1 of the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center within NY NOW’s LIFESTYLE Collection, this unique section features everything that is on-trend in cosmetics, perfumes, skin care, bath & body care, beauty accessories, hair care, apothecary gifts, well-being lines, natural/organic personal care products and more. The section, which is now SOLD OUT, will be open Sunday, August 20 through Wednesday, August 23.
“The Personal Care + Wellness section is one of the things that makes shopping at NY NOW so unique for buyers. It allows them to explore new and affordable products to bring to their stores that they won’t find at other home décor and housewares events, which will help them stand out as we head into the busy holiday shopping season,” said Randi Mohr, Group Show Director, NY NOW and Vice President, Emerald Expositions. “From up and coming brands to natural and organic products made in the U.S. and even those tailored toward men, this section has something to make everyone on a shopper’s gift list feel special and celebrated.”
Featuring nearly 100 exciting established and emerging brands, NY NOW’s Personal Care + Wellness section will make buyers want to linger in the 7900 and 8000 aisles of Level 1 to explore how they can help their customers pamper themselves. A full list of the exhibitors showcasing products within the Personal Care + Wellness section can be found here. In particular, NY NOW is pleased to welcome 10 new brands to NY NOW that bring a variety of thoughtful and forward-thinking care products to the market. They include:
• B’Livinn (Booth #8059) – Featuring nail polish that is vegan-friendly,
cruelty-free and made in the USA
• Bee & You (Booth #8072) – Featuring beauty products made in Frankfort, Illinois
• Cote (Booth #8069) – Featuring toxin-free nail polish and treatments
• Hudson Made (Booth #8048) – A modern apothecary featuring grooming and
body care essentials
• Prim Botanicals (Booth #8018) – Featuring natural beauty products with
a tropical twist
• Triumph & Disaster LTD (Booth #8058) – Featuring unisex skin, face, body
& haircare products
In addition, NY NOW’s Personal Care + Wellness section this summer will include many brands that provide care products for men, as well as companies whose products are made in the U.S.A. They include:
• Duke Cannon Supply Co. (Booth #7965) – Featuring a variety of men’s
• Olivina Men (booth #7962) – Featuring natural grooming products for men
• Perma Brands Corporation (#7958) – Featuring men’s shaving and
Made in the USA
• Mullein & Sparrow (Booth #7907) – Featuring organic skincare products made
in Brooklyn, NY
• RICA bath & body (Booth #8057) – Featuring comfort food for the skin made
in Brooklyn, NY
• Soap & Paper Factory (Booth #8007) – Featuring natural beauty products for
the body and home
• TATINE (Booth #8045) – Featuring fragrances rooted in nature and handcrafted
• West Third Brand (Booth #8046) – Featuring fine fragrances Made-to-Order
in Austin, TX
To register to attend and experience everything that the Personal Care + Wellness section has to offer, or for more information on NY NOW, please visit nynow.com.
# # #
About NY NOW
NY NOW®, the Market for Home, Lifestyle + Gift, will take place at New York City’s Jacob K. Javits Convention Center. NY NOW features three comprehensive collections – HOME, LIFESTYLE and HANDMADE – that encompass tens of thousands of products in hundreds of product categories. The Handmade® Global Design section of the HANDMADE Collection will open on Saturday, August 19 and close on Tuesday, August 22. The HOME and LIFESTYLE Collections, as well as the Handmade® Designer Maker and Artisan Resource® sections of the HANDMADE Collection will open on Sunday, August 20, and close on Wednesday, August 23. Handmade® Designer Maker also moves to Level 3. Attendees from all 50 states and more than 80 countries worldwide are expected.
NY NOW is owned by Emerald Expositions, the largest operator of business-to-business trade shows in the United States, with most of our shows dating back several decades. We currently operate more than 50 trade shows, including 31 of the top 250 trade shows in the country as ranked by TSNN, as well as numerous other events. Our events connect over 500,000 global attendees and exhibitors and occupy more than 6.5 million NSF of exhibition space. We have been recognized with many awards and accolades that reflect our industry leadership as well as the importance of our shows to the exhibitors and attendees we serve. More information about NY NOW can be found at www.nynow.com
NOTE TO EDITORS:
• The official name of the market is “NY NOW.” Please do not use “NY Now,”
“NYNow” “the NY Gift Show” or the “NY Gift Fair” to refer to the market.
• Javits North will be under renovation starting with the summer 2017 NY NOW
market. As a result, the Handmade® Designer Maker section will move to Level 3
of the Javits Center.
Coyne PR for NY NOW