NY NOW® IS PLEASED TO PRESENT RISING ARTISANS, THE NEWEST ADDITION TO THE HANDMADE COLLECTION DEDICATED EXCLUSIVELY TO SHOWCASING THE NEWEST HANDMADE MAKERS TO MARKET.
Who is eligible for Rising Artisans?
Designers and Artisans entering the wholesale marketplace who:
- Offer beautiful handmade products and demonstrate a commitment to design innovation, cultural preservation, social impact and/or sustainability
- Are exhibiting at NY NOW for the first time
- Demonstrate experience supplying export markets if you are an international brand/company
Included with participation:
- 5′ x 8′ or 5’ x 10’ packaged space including hard walls, lighting, carpeting, a chair, booth sign, vinyl logo and table
- Pre-Show coaching to navigate the market and create a marketing plan for NY NOW® through webinars and one-on-one consultations
- On-site assistance to answer questions and provide visual merchandising feedback along with coaching on how to engage customers and cultivate sales
- Feature in a ByHand email marketing campaign to ByHand’s database of nearly 4,000 US and international buyers and feature in ByHand’s social media channels
- Participation in a special Rising Artisans display area in the Crystal Palace (at the entry of the Javits Center) to elevate the visibility of Rising Artisans brands
- Feature on Rising Artisans promotion page in NY NOW® “Passport” guide (show directory)
- Advice on booth display, including recommendation of paint color for booth, resources for company logo & signs, and suggestions for booth layout and fixtures.
What results can Rising Artisans participants expect?
- Deeper knowledge of the US market and opportunities for handmade products
- A marketing plan for NY NOW® that defines target customers, competitive product positioning, practical marketing collateral and realistic sales goals
- Expanded customer list with an average of 35+ new contacts per show
- New sales with new customers
PARTICIPATION FEE: $3,275
Participation in Rising Artisans is by application or invitation only. Please use the form below to apply for the upcoming markets.