We’ve developed these guidelines to maintain the professional level of NY NOW® and enhance the experience of all who exhibit and attend. We thank you for following these rules and helping to uphold our standards of excellence.
- This Market is for the Trade only. Individuals must document their direct, professional Trade affiliation to be admitted.
- The last day to submit credentials in advance for approval for the October 2020 market is October 10, 2020. Anyone who registers online after October 10, 2020 will have to bring credentials on-site entry.
- Please note that only major credit cards are accepted for payment of onsite registration fees. Cash will not be accepted.
- Children may be admitted as guests ($65 admission fee) if accompanied by a registered attendee.
- Luggage carts, wheeled cases of any kind and strollers are not allowed on the exhibit floor during Market hours.
- In compliance with New York City regulations, there is no smoking in any area of the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center.
- Satefy guidelines will be posted soon.
- To maintain the integrity of this wholesale market, onsite sale and delivery of merchandise are strictly prohibited. All orders must be shipped.
- Permission must be granted by the exhibitor before taking any photographs of their product or display.
- For the protection of all participants, we reserve the right to revoke the badge and Market privileges of anyone exhibiting inappropriate behavior.
- Emerald reserves the right to accept, reject, or prohibit registration for all attendance at its events at any time for any reason.
Thank you for your participation in NY NOW® !