NY NOW® the modern wholesale market for retailers and specialty buyers seeking diversity and discovery. Gathering twice a year in America’s design capital, New York City, provides brands with a truly integrated In-person and Digital Market offering that will enable buyers to plan and research pre-show on the Digital Market, connect with brands and order onsite, and follow-up and engage 365 post-show.
What’s New for The Summer 2021 Market
Unique and dedicated presentation of new and up-and-coming brands.
Food + Beverage
Complimentary refreshments to keep both exhibitors and buyers hydrated and energized on the show floor.
Themed Product Installations
Curated assortment of trend forward products distinctively displayed.
Health + Safety is our top priority
The health and safety of our exhibitors, attendees and staff remains our top priority and the Javits Center is among the safest venues in the country. Please read our Health and Safety guidelines.
of exhibitors come to NY NOW® to launch new products
Discover your next best seller
NY NOW® showcases products across all categories, gifts, toys + puzzles, accessories, beauty, wellness, fashion, to home, furniture, and kitchenware, with more than 300 of our companies featuring 100% handcrafted products of exceptional design from the U.S. makers and around the globe.
Accent on Design®
A juried collection that showcases a wide range of products that solve a problem, innovate, utilize different use of materials while keeping an eye on the design!
Classic and trend driven products in fine and fashion jewelry, leather goods, men’s accessories, wearables, and more.
A stunning collection of handmade products along with custom design production opportunities offered at export terms.
Baby + Child
Discover a selection of educational and developmental toys, modern apparel and accessories, functional wearables, nursery decor, mealtime solutions, and bath and wellness accessories for babies, toddlers, expecting mothers, and families.
Gift + Stationery
Here you will find an exclusive look at new, unique products spanning all categories, making for a one-of-a-kind experience and high-return resource unlike any other New York gift show.
HANDMADE® Designer Maker
Handmade® Designer Maker is a destination for meaningful and innovative traditional, eco-friendly, and contemporary craft.
HANDMADE® Global Design
The epitome of sustainability, Handmade® Global Design is a juried collection of ethically sourced products and quality craftsmanship that are handmade by global artisan workshops.
A stunning collection of decorative accessories, throws, rugs, home fragrance, artwork, outdoor décor, bedding, and more to make any house a home and turn your creativity into reality.
A juried curation of beautiful and meaningful distinctive gifts & décor, high-end apparel & accessories, fine & designer jewelry, luxury fragrances, & wellness.
Unearth the latest in dinnerware, bar and drinkware, serveware, flatware, gourmet foods, table linens, housewares, and more.
Immerse your mind-body + soul. Discover irresistible fine & home fragrances, CBD, apothecary gifts, bath & body, skincare, aromatherapy, men’s Grooming, spa accessories, and more.
- Registration is Free for all qualified buyers.
- Suppliers to the trade may register on-site for $400 and Non-exhibiting Manufacturers may register on-site for $400.
- Children under the age of 14 may be admitted as guests ($30 admission fee) if accompanied by a registered attendee. Strollers are not permitted on the exhibit show floor at any time.
- Please note that only major credit cards are accepted for on-site registrations. Cash will not be accepted.
- Members of the trade, you must bring your credentials onsite after October 09, 2020.
- Please allow 10 business days from the time you upload your documentation for your credentials to be reviewed and a confirmation with bar code to be sent to you.
NY NOW is open to the trade only. To attend, you must provide identification to qualify your business, and separate identification to qualify each individual employee from your store or company.
- Please bring TWO forms of Company and ONE form of Employee identification. Please note that acceptable Employee identification must be submitted for each registrant. We reserve the right to request additional business identification if deemed necessary. You will also be required to submit proof of your identity when you pick up your badge.
- When requested we ask that you upload the requested credentials to complete your registration in the system.
Acceptable COMPANY identification includes at least TWO of the following:
- Active website address through which company business can be validated
- Two recent invoices (both within last 12 months) from industry manufacturers for goods purchased at wholesale/in quantity for a minimum of $1,000
- Store/commercial lease indicating the type of business. For leases, provide only the first two pages of Store lease stating you are a retail business.
Manufacturers’ Representatives (multi-line)
- Provide a list of lines currently being represented at the NY NOW®. You must also provide proof of agreement for at least one of the lines you are representing at NY NOW®.
Wholesalers, importers, & exporters
- Provide samples of brochures, catalogs, etc. that show product selection and inventory.
- Provide the appropriate certification, professional designation or membership in an industry association
New businesses only:
- A letter of Intent from an attorney or bank on official letterhead stating the intent to start a new retail business (this is acceptable for new businesses only).
Acceptable EMPLOYEE identification includes at least ONE of the following:
- Employee verification letter on company letterhead from owner or manager stating job status
- Copy of company credit card with both employee’s and company’s name
- Copy of company insurance card with employee’s name
- Copy of Business Card
Terms & Conditions
- Attendee grants Emerald the right to use Attendee’s name, image and likeness, including but not limited to any photographs or video taken of you at the show, for marketing purposes.
- ATTENTION: Exhibitors and Sponsors at NY NOW may utilize badge scanning in order to follow up with you after the show. Please be aware that by permitting an exhibitor/sponsor to scan your badge, your contact information including address, email, phone & fax will be shared with the exhibitor/sponsor, and NY NOW will no longer be in control of how your information is used. Questions or concerns? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Emerald reserves the right to accept, reject or prohibit registration for or attendance at its events at any time for any reason.
- Attendee expressly assumes, and releases Emerald and any affiliates from, all risks, claims, damages, losses, costs and expenses, whether or not reasonably foreseeable, associated with, resulting from or arising in connection with Attendee’s participation or presence at the Event, including, without limitation, all risks of harm, damage, illness (including viruses or illness from any communicable disease) or injury (including death) to or related to Attendee and his or her person or property.
- Attendee expressly agrees to fully comply with appropriate COVID-19 health and safety measures and protocols for attendance at the event, including the requirement to wear face masks at all times and maintain appropriate social distance. If needed, Emerald will have limited face masks available for those attendees who do not bring their own masks to the event. Emerald reserves the right to remove any attendee from the event for failure to adhere to the required COVID-19 health and safety measures and protocols for attendance at the event.