Experience What’s New, Inside and Out
When you’re in a New York State of Find, you’re on a mission to discover the unique, the one-of-a-kind, the haven’t-seen-it-anywhere fashion. That’s what NY NOW is about. Baubles that catch the eye. Global goods with a creative spirit. Textured accessories that transform a room. And when you come upon something truly special, you know your customers will adore it too. This is your opportunity to collaborate on custom designs and hear the stories behind the brands—all in the city where trends are made. And it doesn’t stop there. Get a taste of the New York culture that drives impeccable design and cutting-edge style through curated events outside of the show. If it’s fresh, it’s modern, if it pushes boundaries, it’s here.
NY NOW 2023 Winter Market Features
Get a preview of new and up-and-coming brands in specialized areas.
Made in NY
Made in NY is a new section featuring local Brands and Makers.
Displays brands exhibiting for the first time at NY NOW.
Crystal Palace Display
Crystal Palace display curated by design and branding visionary Ilene Shaw.
Food + Beverage
Stay energized on the show floor with complimentary refreshments.
of exhibitors come to NY NOW® to launch new products
NEW INSPIRATION, NEXT BEST SELLERS
From uptown sophistication to downtown edge—and everything in-between—NY NOW has it covered. In the heart of the city that puts trends on the map, you’ll find 900+ companies showcasing products across all categories: gifts, toys + puzzles, accessories, beauty, wellness, fashion, home, furniture, and kitchenware. Be the first to see debuts of exceptional design from U.S. makers and artisans around the globe.
12 sections across more
than 35 product categories
NY NOW offers a diverse market layout to allow you to showcase your products within a section that best suits your brand. Where brands come to stand out and buyers come to set their business apart from the competition.
Accent On Design®
Experience cutting-edge design with innovative approaches to jewelry, handbags and pillows in every fabric and color imaginable, adding excitement to your showcase and your customers alike. Learn More
Polish off your collection with the top trends in jewelry, scarves, handbags, totes and hats. Make a trip to the Accessories section, offering eye-catching, modern designs for everyone. Learn More
Tour the world through the eyes of trendy handmade products that tell a story and impact the lives of hundreds of people from around the world. Learn More
Baby + Child
Fall in love with the tiniest expressions of style in the Baby & Child section, delivering essentials and extras for clothing and toys, bedtime, and bath. Learn More
Beauty + Wellness
Breathe in an unforgettable sensory experience in the Beauty + Wellness section, sprinkled with handmade soaps and rich scrubs for every skincare devotee and candles and diffusers in the most adored aromas. Learn More
Gift + Stationery
Feel the joy of a personalized message on beautifully illustrated notecards in the Gift + Stationery section, punctuated with letterpress and engraving tools for a customized finish. Learn More
NEW to NY NOW is the PLAY destination. PLAY is dedicated to all things fun for kids, babies and adults. This creative collaboration features a marketplace of games, toys, and hobby essentials and is ideal for shoppers entertaining in their homes or giving as gifts. PLAY is designed to capture the spirit of discovery, whimsy, and joy to inspire buyers—allowing them to find a collection that sparks excitement in their store. Learn More
HANDMADE® Designer Maker
See fine art skills come alive in the HANDMADE Designer Maker section, with a beautiful mix of fabrics, wood and pottery crafted by passionate artists who share their processes and pieces. Learn More
HANDMADE® Global Design
Journey across the globe in the HANDMADE Global Design section as you encounter uniquely crafted, one-of-a kind artifacts that lend fresh colors and textures to any space. Learn More
Step into a decorator’s dream in the Home Design section, where you can put together a collection of throw pillows, lacquered boxes and decorative accessories, all appealing to customers looking to transform or elevate their place. Learn More
Pop in the Luxury Lifestyle section where posh accessories meet precious metals, reflecting any customer’s style, from classic to edgy and spotlighting new categories for your store. Learn More
Feast your eyes on tastefully designed serving ware, and sweet and savory samples in the Tabletop section, adding a burst of flavor to your selection and a dash of excitement for your customers. Learn More
- Registration is Free for all qualified buyers. There will be a $25 fee charged starting January 4, 2023.
- Suppliers to the trade may register on-site for $400 and Non-exhibiting Manufacturers may register on-site for $400.
- Children under the age of 14 may be admitted as guests ($30 admission fee) if accompanied by a registered attendee. Strollers are not permitted on the exhibit show floor at any time.
- Please note that only major credit cards are accepted for on-site registrations. Cash will not be accepted.
- Members of the trade, you must bring your credentials onsite.
- Please allow 10 business days from the time you upload your documentation for your credentials to be reviewed and confirmation with the bar code to be sent to you.
NY NOW is open to the trade only. To attend, you must provide identification to qualify your business, and separate identification to qualify each individual employee from your store or company.
- Please bring TWO forms of Company and ONE form of Employee identification. Please note that acceptable Employee identification must be submitted for each registrant. We reserve the right to request additional business identification if deemed necessary. You will also be required to submit proof of your identity when you pick up your badge.
- When requested we ask that you upload the requested credentials to complete your registration in the system.
Acceptable COMPANY identification includes at least TWO of the following:
- Active website address through which company business can be validated
- Two recent invoices (both within last 12 months) from industry manufacturers for goods purchased at wholesale/in quantity for a minimum of $1,000
- Store/commercial lease indicating the type of business. For leases, provide only the first two pages of Store lease stating you are a retail business.
Manufacturers’ Representatives (multi-line)
- Provide a list of lines currently being represented at the NY NOW®. You must also provide proof of agreement for at least one of the lines you are representing at NY NOW®.
Wholesalers, importers, & exporters
- Provide samples of brochures, catalogs, etc. that show product selection and inventory.
- Provide the appropriate certification, professional designation or membership in an industry association
New businesses only:
- A letter of Intent from an attorney or bank on official letterhead stating the intent to start a new retail business (this is acceptable for new businesses only).
Acceptable EMPLOYEE identification includes at least ONE of the following:
- Employee verification letter on company letterhead from owner or manager stating job status
- Copy of company credit card with both employee’s and company’s name
- Copy of company insurance card with employee’s name
- Copy of Business Card
Terms & Conditions
- Attendee grants Emerald the right to use Attendee’s name, image and likeness, including but not limited to any photographs or video taken of you at the show, for marketing purposes.
- ATTENTION: Exhibitors and Sponsors at NY NOW may utilize badge scanning in order to follow up with you after the show. Please be aware that by permitting an exhibitor/sponsor to scan your badge, your contact information including address, email, phone & fax will be shared with the exhibitor/sponsor, and NY NOW will no longer be in control of how your information is used. Questions or concerns? Email email@example.com.
- Emerald reserves the right to accept, reject or prohibit registration for or attendance at its events at any time for any reason.
- Attendee expressly assumes, and releases Emerald and any affiliates from, all risks, claims, damages, losses, costs and expenses, whether or not reasonably foreseeable, associated with, resulting from or arising in connection with Attendee’s participation or presence at the Event, including, without limitation, all risks of harm, damage, illness (including viruses or illness from any communicable disease) or injury (including death) to or related to Attendee and his or her person or property.
- Attendee expressly agrees to fully comply with appropriate COVID-19 health and safety measures and protocols for attendance at the event, including the requirement to wear face masks at all times and maintain appropriate social distance. If needed, Emerald will have limited face masks available for those attendees who do not bring their own masks to the event. Emerald reserves the right to remove any attendee from the event for failure to adhere to the required COVID-19 health and safety measures and protocols for attendance at the event.